Thursday, October 12, 2006

Two years ago...

...on this date...the Seattle Storm won their WNBA Championship. :)

I've been a little busy with other things and I've been trying to de-obsess myself with the Storm (because, well, they're gone until next May anyway). However, I saw the headline on the Storm website and I allowed myself to sit back and savor that moment once again. It was absolutely incredible. Anyway, I just wanted to write about it. Back then, since that was the first year I started watching them and I was known to flip flop between obsessions (Martina Hingis, Annika Sorenstam...yada yada...), when they won and I was screaming and jumping around the place, my mom and my sister basically ignored me. They were just like, "That's nice." Two years later, when they win, they get all excited for me, and when they lose, they stay the hell away from me. :)

Happy Anniversary Storm! Thanks for being a part of my life for the past two years.

4 comments:

kilcher said...

i can't believe that was two years ago! argh.

Jessica said...

we shoulda been three time defending champions already....:)

kilcher said...

hahaha, well, everything happens for a reason. :)

Anonymous said...

You're SCARY when they lose!