Monday, October 16, 2006

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday, Sue!

Yup, Birdy's turning 26 today. :) I hope she has a good one. I actually had it programmed into my phone but I forgot about it. So I was on the GO train when my phone started buzzing like crazy. It was really early too so I was half-asleep. I was like, "What on earth?" Then I fished around my pockets for my phone and saw "Sue Bird 26"

Anyway, here are my birthday wishes for her with between now and her next birthday (Selfish ones, take note)

1. In the 2007 WNBA Season, she'll get back on First Team All-WNBA. Just to shut the "haters" up....wouldn't that be sweet?

2. Winning the Dish& Assist Award. Just because I think she's the best passer out there and the best person at recognizing when and how to pass the ball. I can't believe she's only won it once. But next year will be her second.

3. A nose that will stay mended. :) I swear if she breaks her nose again, I'm personally gonna go over there and permanently stick that mask to her face. It brings too much anxiety for me when she breaks it.

4. A WNBA Championship. Well, we need at least two don't we?

5. A Perfect WNBA Season--Hahaha! Ok, this is the selfish one and highly unlikely one. But you never know. It would be sweet to go through the season with victory...after victory...after victory...:)

Anyone else wanna add anything feel free to comment. :) There can never be too many birthday wishes, right?

Anyway, happy happy birthday Sue!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to Sue! :)