Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Duke Game Reports

Yes, I know the Duke-UConn game left much to be desired. I am not, however, avoiding the game or wishing it away (well, maybe the last one...) I haven't written the game report yet because I have two ridiculously busy weeks coming up in school. That means I won't have the game reports right away for the next four Duke games. After December 6, I will post my game reports for every game I missed starting with UConn. I have several thoughts about that UConn game which may be cooled by time a little bit, which will enable me to write a more accurate assessment on here. Hopefully, when I get back to blogging about Duke WBB, I'll only be griping about that UConn game.

GO DUKE!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Aww... Kinda sucks what ended up happening, eh? :(