Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Nov. 11--Duke Downs Northeastern 102-49

B-L-O-W-O-U-T

Just what I want to see.

Once again, the Devils had a huge rebounding edge, 63-29. Bridgette Mitchell, yes the frosh, had 11 Offensive boards. Holy crap.

Top 5 Scoring:
Bridgette Mitchell--18
Abby Waner--16
Carrem Gay--16
Joy Cheek--12
Brittany Mitch--10

Top 5 Rebounding:
Bridgette Mitchell--13
Alison Bales--11
Joy Cheek--11
Carrem Gay--6
Waner sisters--4 each

Top 2 Assists
Wanisha Smith--5
Lindsey Harding--4

Top Steals:
Abby Waner and Lindsey Harding--5 Each

Top Blocks:
Alison Bales--5

I love the balance on the team. Ok, I admit that I was apprehensive at the start of the year because I did not think that Lindsey and Ali were the leaders that Mo and Mistie were. It seems like the whole roster is stepping up now and contributing to the cause.

No comments: