Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Bad Signs and Basketball Update

I had my economics midterm today. I had a class at 9 AM so I had to get up early to go to that. My test was still at 6 pm. Anyway, my alarm woke me up at 7:45. I was like, ah, I'll sleep in for another 5 minutes. Usually, it works. I fall in and out of sleep every minute or so then I eventually get up. This time, I dropped into slumber and when I got up with a start it was already 8:40. Forget breakfast and a shower I guess. I zipped right out of there. Anyway, I got to class in time but I was wondering if this really boded well for my entire day. Scary considering 1/4 of my economics grade would be decided today. It wasn't too bad though. It was just really long and tiring although I knew the answers. Not an A+ but maybe a B-? Good enough. As long as it's not an D....

I haven't been updating either the UConn or Duke teams results yet since their first games and, honestly, I won't put the results up til after December 5, after my final midterm. For now, it's just too much mindless work at this crucial time. All you need to know is that...ho-hum, they've won all their games.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go UConn Go! :D

Go Duke Go! :D

kilcher said...

hope you're doing fine with the acads. :)