Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Finally in school

I just had my first two classes. The first one, which was my 199 seminar course, had about 22 students. It was a quiet little setting. I looked at what we're going to be talking about and its pretty interesting. I think that we're going to be looking at all different aspects of Machiavelli's thoughts. The professor was nice and she seems like someone who won't bore me, which is awesome. I actually spent the entire hour of lecture listening intently. Now THAT's something. My second class, which ended an hour ago, was this huge 100 level class with about 400 students. We were seated in this theatre with soft, comfortable chairs. It was a little hard to concentrate because there was this really tall girl seated in front of me so I couldn't see over her head for bits of it. It was a little intimidating, actually, because he asked a question and these people gave these answers I don't think I could have thought about ever.

Oh yeah, and FINALLY my internet's working. YEAH!!!

2 comments:

kilcher said...

good luck with the classes :)

Anonymous said...

glad you enjoyed your machiavelli class, dude. good luck! :)