Sunday, August 20, 2006

I'm going to Ottawa!

Woohoo! My sister and I are going to Ottawa this week for five days. It's supposed to be a really cool city. We're going to see the Parliament and other government buildings, which can help me visualize where I want to be in ten years. It might just make all those late-night study sessions I'm already preparing myself for worth it. I'm going to miss Game 3 (which won't be played if my Storm can beat LA today) and the first game of the Western Conference Finals (which I won't really care about if the Storm lose Games 2 and 3). But I'm bringing my laptop so I might be posting some stuff about those games. I won't listen though, or watch. I think my sister would kill me if I even mentioned spending a night in Ottawa trapped in our hotel room with the game blaring. In fact, I know she would.

I decided to drop my anthropology class and take an economics class instead. So now I have both Wednesday and Thursday completely free but I have a hell day on Tuesday with three classes. All my heavy classes are on Tuesday. I have my two political science courses and an economics course I'm determined to do well in. It's a non-specific course, which means it will be mostly theoretical and issue-centered. I wouldn't have taken it had it been focused on the mathematical and statistical aspect of economics.

Anyway, time to pack.

By the way, the Seattle game's going on right now....hmmm....:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

About no game watching in Ottawa: Good girl... >=) We will have lots of non-laptop/cable TV fun!!! :D

Of course, Thursday night we'll definitely stay in the hotel room for Ultimate Fighter... ;) Just kidding! :D