Tuesday, August 01, 2006

WNBA Buffet tonight

Seven WNBA games are going to be on tonight, meaning that all teams are playing!!

Things that NEED to happen:
1.) Washington Mystics defeat the LA Sparks
- Because I'm a Duke fan (Alana Beard) and I hate the Sparks

2.) Chicago Sky defeat the Phoenix Mercury
- To help the Storm in the playoff race, although I kinda doubt this is going to happen

3.) Charlotte Sting defeat the San Antonio Silver Stars
- For both reasons mentioned above put together

4.) Seattle Storm defeat the Minnesota Lynx
- Obviously....

Otherwise, I'd like to see the Connecticut Sun defeat the New York Liberty just because I'm a Whalen fan. I want the Indiana Fever to beat the Detroit Shock and the Sacramento Monarchs to beat the Houston Comets.

Of course, if none of these things happen, then I'll never write about who I want to win again lest I jinx any of the teams (particularly my team, yikes!)

I hope to get at least half of these right....

No comments: